Music teachers prepare the musicians of the future. Think of these ways that music comes into your life: your favorite CD, a TV theme song, the concert hall, the community theater, or even the band on the football field at half time.
Before making it big, each professional musician was encouraged and nurtured as a student in a music teacher's studio.
You can help the Stevens Point Area Music Teachers Association keep music alive by your tax deductible donation towards our scholarship funds. It is one of our goals to promote music education and the arts for future generations.
Your contribution will go towards supporting music programs and opportunities for students, teachers, and community members in Central Wisconsin.
Below are just some of the ways a donation to Stevens Point Music Teachers Association assists area music students and teachers:
- Awards for students in local, regional and national competitions
- Awards for students to participate in local, regional and national summer music camp programs
- Awards for SPAMTA members to participate in ongoing pedagogical workshops and clinics that enhance their music knowledge
- Honorariums for graduating seniors of SPAMTA members
- Funding outstanding, world renowned clinicians and composers to provide enrichment programs free of charge to the students and our community
Questions about SPAMTA? Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
c/o Gail Heywood PO Box 84
Rudolph WI 54475
If you would like a receipt, please include a note with your mailing address
FRIENDS of SPAMTA--The Stevens Point Area Music Teachers welcomes any community members to become a 'friend' and help support the arts in our community. The goal of "Friends of SPAMTA" is to assist and support the objectives of the Stevens Point Area Music Teachers Association as well as to provide advocacy and awareness of the importance of the arts programs in Central Wisconsin. "Friends of SPAMTA" also provides volunteer help in a wide variety of functions, including chaperoning events, acting as room monitor for student auditions, setting up equipment for events, as well as the receptions following concerts and assistance with our college scholarship programs. If you are interested in becoming a SPAMTA Friend, please contact Judy Meyer at 715-652-3217.